I think he dont has to turn his head to see the fish! if before the fish flashes in his eye he does a sort of 'surprising eye', doesnt matter if its realistic or not, the shot would be working.
If you can add this very roughly we can go on with the following shot. Sorry that im hasting so much but 22. September is deadline I heard this today .
I like the fish in his eye! very nice detail!
ReplyDeleteI think he dont has to turn his head to see the fish! if before the fish flashes in his eye he does a sort of 'surprising eye', doesnt matter if its realistic or not, the shot would be working.
If you can add this very roughly we can go on with the following shot. Sorry that im hasting so much but 22. September is deadline I heard this today .