Wednesday, August 25, 2010

shot 6: script for the animation

How I told you I have a little script change for shot 6 which is Karin is going to move.

First a brief list what should happend:
1. See only the backgound.
1.1 In the lower part of the shot you see the heads from the children sleeping
2. You see a shadow of a bird landing in the entrance of the cave. You dont see the fish in his beak.
3. After a short pause he turns his head so that you can see the fish in his mouth.
3.1 The bird fidget a bit in his mouth
3.2 The Big is making to steps towards the children with the fish in his beak
4. Because of this the bird in the middle turns his head


I think this should fit with the animation in shot 7_HappyKids (medium happyness) and also leeds to shot_8 (Maximum happyness :D) of the little birds

Here is the background for the rough animation:

1 comment: