The first score has a feeling of mystery and innocent curiosity. The second score gives me a feeling of the forest in it's glory and the happenings in the forest. The third gives me the feeling like a feel good moment like watching the sunrise. Sorry if my comment sounds mushy XD
haha, i agree with gladys. I had in my mind as i heard the first score that i opening a wizard spell book :D
The second score i like the most. I think it represent the great awesome huge nature the best. But i think the second voice that is dropped over the mainvoice is not so good. Maybe Marian has to work more in this direction and post some different variations :)
I think I like the first part best. It really gives off a feeling of something precious which you'd want to protect :)
ReplyDeleteThe first score has a feeling of mystery and innocent curiosity. The second score gives me a feeling of the forest in it's glory and the happenings in the forest. The third gives me the feeling like a feel good moment like watching the sunrise. Sorry if my comment sounds mushy XD
ReplyDeletehaha, i agree with gladys. I had in my mind as i heard the first score that i opening a wizard spell book :D
ReplyDeleteThe second score i like the most. I think it represent the great awesome huge nature the best. But i think the second voice that is dropped over the mainvoice is not so good. Maybe Marian has to work more in this direction and post some different variations :)