Friday, August 20, 2010

critics

Yo,

i'm worrying about my critic comments cause sometimes im too hard with this. I want to say if I say so many things to you I don't want that you are going crazy about this or losing the motivation for this project. My intention is that it gonna be a great clip in the end were everybody is  proud of! Today I had another idea. If we finished this film we can also sent it to shortfilm contests if you all agree with that. One advantage is that we can work on the film also after the deadline in september to finish it very wel.

So I really appreciate that you all spent your free time to work on this and I hope you enjoy the result in the end :)

Greets

flo

3 comments:

  1. Hey,

    Critics and stuff will be a big part of our live so.. ok hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I like the idea of using this animation for contests or something else...^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry about it! The criticism is really helpful and not too harsh. Besides, you know what you're talking about. And it's for the good of the kingfisher! :D

    ReplyDelete