I'll make a couple of versions for this one, I especially dislike how the middle chick turned out. Tomorrow I'll post shot 2 again and a couple of versions of shot 7.
I'll wait with commenting on it til you got the other versions up? That's easier I think :)
Oh well, just a short note. First of all, it's very cute! Especially that bird picking at it's wings :) Second, the bird on the right sort of confuses me. The other two are very bird-like, but this one is odd. I don't know how important it is to keep everything realistic, but it's something to keep in mind
The shot in the Mov-Storyboard take 4 seconds if you need 7 or sth like this it wont be a problem but this 16 sec are too long. Also it takes too much time to animate :)
This shot is the shot where the first bird is awake and cheeps. We have to fit this shot to the shot before where i think the first bird awakes and notice the father coming home. The other once are still sleeping. So in shot 7 bird in the middle is already awake and maybe in the 4-7 second another bird awakes. Sorry that you dit that much work but we have to keep the storyline.
One more thing, you can keep the animation still very very brief. Were working this out if the timing and so is definetely :) So pleasy work more rough and save the energie for the detailed version :)
I'll wait with commenting on it til you got the other versions up? That's easier I think :)
ReplyDeleteOh well, just a short note. First of all, it's very cute! Especially that bird picking at it's wings :) Second, the bird on the right sort of confuses me. The other two are very bird-like, but this one is odd. I don't know how important it is to keep everything realistic, but it's something to keep in mind
cool! I agree that they are very very cute !!!!
ReplyDeleteThe shot in the Mov-Storyboard take 4 seconds if you need 7 or sth like this it wont be a problem but this 16 sec are too long. Also it takes too much time to animate :)
This shot is the shot where the first bird is awake and cheeps. We have to fit this shot to the shot before where i think the first bird awakes and notice the father coming home. The other once are still sleeping. So in shot 7 bird in the middle is already awake and maybe in the 4-7 second another bird awakes. Sorry that you dit that much work but we have to keep the storyline.
One more thing, you can keep the animation still very very brief. Were working this out if the timing and so is definetely :) So pleasy work more rough and save the energie for the detailed version :)