Thursday, August 12, 2010
shot 2: background
Hey gladys, hey guys,
here is the background rough moved through the scene. The first 3-4 seconds I left this time to animate the bird in a circle like in the animation board shown. The bird should fly this cirle and then head to the center to go on flying. As you notice I variate the speed the bird flys along the river sometimes a little. Great would be if you deal with that in your 1 animation scetch :)
To download the quicktime content please click here:
http://rapidshare.com/files/412581740/Shot2_River.mov
In this content I left out the motion blur, so you can easier animate in TV paint :)
Have fun :) questions? --> please comment :)
Labels:
animation,
background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hey gladys,
ReplyDeleteI think it is beter if you dont deal with the different speed of the river. I thought over it and i think it is easier to fit the backgroundmovements to the movement of the bird :)
If you got that please confirm with a short comment :)
thanks :)