Saturday, August 14, 2010

shot 2: rough animation


Okeee....After 5 attempts at uploading the scene it still doesn't work, help anyone...
I get an error saying after more then a ten minute wait that the video can't be uploaded, the scene is 132 mb.
The text below was what I was wondering about the scene(need the vid to know what I mean T.T):
(This is a really rough sketch of the second scene, mostly because I was contemplating if the bird needs to have a wider cirkel or not and when the bird ''lands'' if the timing is right with the beginning of the river, I think its better if the bird starts gliding right before the river expands, what do you think? Tomorrow I'll post the scene in its whole and with more inbetweens.)

5 comments:

  1. When I tried to upload my scene to blogger it wouldn't work either, so I put it on youtube instead. Maybe there's a size limit for blogger videos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont know. I dont have knowledge over youtube, cause i prefer vimeo :)

    First of all, good rough scetch, i have only one improvement: I think the circle fly has to be faster if you look at the flyed out of the picture in shot 1 :) It seems that the bird has in every different corner a different speed(i hope you see what i mean) If you speed it a bit up and then match it with 'karin speed' then the bird has more time to glide over the river.
    I think it sound more than it actually is :) just some speed up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the beginning of this shot, when you only have part of the wing visible :) It gives this feeling of spotting a kingfisher but you're not really sure if you've really seen it because it went by in a flash.

    The only point that I have is that the bird flies fairly towards the bottom of the screen. I think it would feel more balanced if it flew more towards the middle of the screen

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree with Karin but i also like that he flys towards the bottom :) Thus ... more to the center but also keep the flyed downwards

    ReplyDelete