Thursday, August 12, 2010

shot 1: background

hey guys, hey karin,

here is the background where you can work with and do the first rough animation. I had an idea additional to the animation board. What about if in the moment when the bird lands on the branch there is a little fish that jumps in the right corner out of the water and  back into it again. The bird sees that fish  and then he flies after him like in the animation board. Then we have a reason why he is heading this direction.
We can also use the idea of the fish as a shadow in the shots 3.

the black frame in the picture is the 16:9 size of the film later.

Please animate the fish and the bird in seperate layers so we can export them seperately an I can fit it in AE in the animated background. Also we dont need a very detaild animation it is enough to animate 2 circles.
Please comment in any case wether you like it or not or if you have any questions :)
Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of the fish, it makes the story just a little more streamlined.

    I'll get started on this then! Do you want the rough animation here on the blog as well as over the mail for AE?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool that you like that.
    Yes, that would be great, but you first can upload it to the blog. If later all shots are rough animated you can sent them to me. Then I can reniew the MovStoryboard :)

    ReplyDelete